The First Muddy Rudder Page

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Saturday Gig, 12/9



Hey,

There’s a private party until 10pm, so we're starting a little bit later than usual. I might pre-game at another nearby spot before heading over. Once it's been determined where, I’ll post it here.

I thought we were really going to suck, but practice has been coming along. This will definitely not be a (very) crappy performance.

As usual there will probably be a couple songs by the "Rob V Experience" in between sets. I thought I was going to play holiday-themed songs, but I've gotten requests for "Freebird", Pink Floyd's "The Wall" in entirety, and something by The Cure. We'll see...

(If all goes according to plan, there might even be some cheap gifts for audience members...)

Hope to see some people there! haha.

~r

http://www.murphyslawbar.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home